Unoccupied House Insurance

Unoccupied Properties

With Unoccupied Properties (commercial and residential) on the increase across the country, traditional insurers are now more than ever declining to offer cover or if they do they apply restricted cover and onerous conditions.

OMW Insurance experienced commercial team can organize cover for Unoccupied Properties and can offer extended perils whilst Unoccupied wider than the market norm. In addition to the standard Fire, Lightning, Explosion and Aircraft only also known as FLEA cover we can offer:

Additional Covers available include:

  • Storm, Flood, Subsidence, Ground Heave or Landslip.
  • Vandals or Malicious damage
  • Property Owners Liability

The failure to have property insurance in place could lead to a breach of the terms and conditions attaching to any loan secured on that property

If you would like to discuss our range of products or obtain a quote over the phone.


or email