Holiday Home or Mobile Home

Whether you use your holiday home for family use only or you rent it out, we offer you specialist holiday home insurance which caters for your needs.

You need to protect your holiday home and its contents against any loss or damage and you need to know the extent of the limitations on your holiday home property insurance. We are here to help!

Some Benefits Include:

  • Fire Brigade Charges – €2,000
  • Escape of Water/Oil Policy Excess is increased to €500/€1000
  • Loss of rent and Alternative accommodation – up to 15% of Buildings Sum Insured
  • Accidental damage to cables underground pipes/tanks
  • Property must be located in an area free from flooding & must not be within 100 metres of any streams, rivers or tidal waves, subsidence, heave or landslip
  • Trace & Access €1,000 and Blockage of sewer pipes €1,000
  • Liability to the public €3,000,000 Liability to employees €3,000,000
  • Policy Excess €350 / Water Damage Excess €600 /Subsidence €2500/€5000
  • Subject to Average Clause
  • New for Old on Contents
  • Holiday Rental use (short term) available at no additional charge
  • Emergency Assistance 24hr Help Line on some policies

The failure to have property insurance in place could lead to a breach of the terms and conditions attaching to any loan secured on that property

If you would like to discuss our range of products or obtain a quote over the phone.


or email