Commercial Insurance

Get the best price and advice on your options, guaranteed, whether you’re a sole trader, a SME or a large company.

Our Insurance Coverage Includes:

  • Commercial property (including retail outlets, industrial estates and apartment blocks)
  • Commercial vans, motor fleets, minibuses, tradesman insurance
  • Office and professional services
  • SME business insurance (hospitality, retail, professional services, etc)
  • Accident Damage, Fire & Theft Insurance
  • Public and employers liability
  • Farm insurance

If you would like to discuss our range of products or obtain a quote over the phone.


or email